Saturday 16 October 2010

Snogging anyone?

This afternoon I'm going out snogging. I met a chap earlier in the week for a few glasses of champagne (actually it was G&T but Champagne sounds posher - we live in hope). He's a bright guy. I can't say exactly what he does - because somebody may recognise his description - and it's unfair to identify chaps on here (apart from Pizza Penis Alan of course). But he's bright - very bright. I like that in a man. After the passion fades - you have to able to converse.... (maybe that's where I've been going wrong).

On our date he was lovely - made me laugh - put his arm round me as we walked to the next venue - told me I was lovely...all that nice stuff. 

He's been texting me - and last night he called. We have a date tomorrow afternoon for lunch...but this morning he has called and asked me round to his this afternoon for coffee. Apparently he can't wait until tomorrow to see me again. Sensible chap.

On his text - he was quite clear. He said 'pop round for coffee and snogging'. So I'm going. It's been a long while since I had a snog - or a furtle - or anything at all resembling activities other than listening to a bemoaning diatribe about the ex-wife. Seriously - there's a lot of that out there in dating land. This chap doesn't even have an ex wife. (Hmmm.... does that mean there's something wrong with him?)

Now - I'm a bit unsure about the 'rules' of engagement. If you accept an invitation for snogging - does that mean that you have to do more? I am willingly going round to his home. Is that a bit reckless? Does snogging involve standing up - or laying down - or being bent over the kitchen worktop? In the past - first snog has usually happened by the car at the end of an evening (or in the case of one particularly passionate encounter - right in the middle of Arrivals at Terminal Four at Heathrow - where if it hadn't been for a security guard we would have probably ended up on doing the jiggy dance on the marble floor)......I digress:)

Maybe it will lead to more - and that matters. I need to know. Because if it will I need to do some maintenance. My lady's garden could do with strimming. Maybe I shouldn't wear my boosting bra. If he fondles my boozooms he may discover that there more than half made up from a silicon insert (it's in the bra - not in my body).

Should I wear some stunning underwear from my extensive matching bra and panties selection?...something red and racy...or black and vampish? or pink and pretty? Will it get that far that the state of my undies will matter? Oh it's all so difficult. 

As we age - snogging - which is a lovely activity - is fraught with challenges. I wonder if - right now - up at his house - he's going through the same dilemmas? Is he wondering if his Calvin Klein boxers would be better than his Tesco Y fronts? Is he racing round thinking about what top to wear - obviously wanting to show his pecs off to best effect (and yes Ladies - he has lovely pecs!) Is he racing about chucking his lad's mags under the sofa - and getting rid of three week old salad from the fridge? 

Anyway - check back later and I'll let you know how I got on. X

2 comments: