Friday 15 October 2010

Angry Alan and his Penis

I have a picture of a penis. On my mobile phone. It was sent to me. By a man. He was annoyed. I should explain.

Today I went to meet a man for a coffee / chat at a hotel just outside of a Barnsley. That's about a 40 minute drive for me. No problem. I had chatted to him on the dog (and bone) and he had text me a few times. Seemed okay. Company director (so - bit smart - fair assumption?) drives racing cars in his spare time (better than fishing or football?)...seemed like an okay kind of guy. I don't ever discount people on the basis of their picture or their size - or any other physical attribute (maybe I should).

Today it was chilly. Not really sitting outside weather. Brrrrr.....

I arrived - went inside the lobby area of the hotel - had a quick butchers - couldn't see anybody even slightly resembling my date. (You have to look carefully sometimes because - believe it or not - dear reader - that Camera can and does lie!). No sign of our Alan.

I phoned him - he told me he was sitting outside. With his Dog. Therefore if I wanted to join him for a drink I would have to go and sit outside too. And that is exactly what he said and how he said it.

I thought that was a bit rude. At no point during our communication regarding arrangements did he say that he was bringing his dog. I like dogs. Perhaps we could have gone for a walk with his dog. Would have been great. I feel that he should have told me he wanted to sit outside with his dog - and then maybe I could have brought a jacket to keep out the autumn chill. As far as I was concerned we were meeting at the hotel for coffee and chat. Now - maybe I'm a bit dumb - but that would suggest (up here in the frozen North - halfway through October) being inside???

Just to clarify - I do log fires and cozy. I do soft sofas and cushions. I do fluffy carpets. I do ambient soft lighting (wrinkles?) I do waiters wearing waistcoats bearing trays filled with hot rich coffee. I do delicacies flown in from around the world for my enjoyment.

I don't do damp benches. I don't do drizzle. I don't do walking ankle deep in wet grass in my high heels (I have walking boots for that) I don't do chubby men with a pint of lager in a crappy beer garden at 3pm on a Thursday at the side of the M1 Motorway - breathing diesel fumes and listening to the sirens of the traffic cops desperately trying to get their moment of fame on next week's episode of 'Police..Stop...Action'. I don't do men who are more concerned about their friggin dog than my levels of comfort. Period. (I do do those - but that's a whole other story)

So I said.....'Oh lovely. Perhaps you could pop the dog in the car and we could go inside for a drink...where it's warm - because I didn't bring a coat'.

His reply is really unrepeatable....but it contained the words....'silly'...'bitch'...'my'...'dog'...'is'...'worth'....'over'...'five'...'hundred'....'quid'...'and'...'I'm'....'not'....
.....'leaving'...'it'......'in'....'the'....'car'.

At this point I figured it was best to just leave. Our first date wasn't going well, and being a smartish kind of girl I couldn't really see it getting any better. So I got in my car - started the engine and drove off. 

Then he sent me a text.

'Totally silly cow...I hope you like Pizza' (Couldn't really see any relevance to anything in that comment - but hey ho!)

Then he sent me a voicemail.

'Call me back immediately'

Then another...

'Look you stupid woman...we were only meeting for a drink...are you some kind of mad bitch?....I was sitting outside with my dog because my dog is worth a fortune...and quite frankly I'm not going to leave it in the car in a shit-hole like Sheffield...and you strut past me with your fat arse ...dressed in black as if you're going to a funeral...and get in your car and leave....How dare you...nobody ever walks away from me...'

Then another....

' I have driven over twenty miles to come and meet you today and I want you to refund my petrol money'

Then another....

'Call me back now you stupid bitch... I demand an apology...'

What a lovely guy. By now I was about halfway home and how I got there without crashing I will never know. I was laughing so much there were tears running down my face.

My phone went ding to let me know I had another text. It was a picture text. Of a penis. (Size - small)

Then it went again - it was another picture - this time of a Lady's parts!

Editor's note...No matter how old or experienced I get I cannot fathom why or how anybody would ever send pictures of sexual organs via a mobile phone. Footballers do it. Enough said.

So - Dear Gentleman Caller (aka Alan) - I won't be returning your call - I won't be returning your texts - and I'm glad that I didn't stay to meet you and your valuable dog - because you are without doubt the most arrogant pigheaded man I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. I was however highly amused by your communications and I have to say that looking at the the picture.. your willy is tiny ...no wonder you're such an angry sausage:)

And by the way - I don't 'strut' , my arse is a fine shape and size...and I look great in black.

Lots of Love XX

Note to readers : If you want to see Angry Alan's tenny weeny Penis I am happy to forward the picture on to you for a fee of £5. It's not worth more than that :)....and I am happy to let anybody who wants to - listen to his charming and cleverly worded voicemail messages :)

11 comments:

  1. That's so funny. What an idiot. It's not as though 500 quid is a lot for a pedigree dog. I think you should put the picture on facebook along with details on how to contact the owner.

    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Out there somewhere is a very fat man with a very small penis who is probably shagging his dog! How funny but also how very SCAREY. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - the saddest chap ever! And he was just SO CROSS!

    Author x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a man would behave that way ! brillant...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He sounds amusing, hung up, ugly, in the closet, a drama queen, needs a fat cock up his arse and a penis pump to enlarge his manhood by a few millimetres just to keep his £500 little runt happy. A 500 quid dog?? Isn't that the going rate for a chawowa with a pink frilly outfit?? He is a waste of time and unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was hysterical.....how much is 5 pounds in American dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  7. At today's rate Henry is it $7.99. Do you want a copy?

    Author x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this for real? What a sausage. That poor dog.

    Trev

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is actually mentile. But here's the thing. If Alan is that weird, how sensible must his dog be (because the universe does this ying/yang 'balancing it all out' kind of thing, obv)?

    I think you should have dumped Alan and taken the dog out. Who knows, he could have been a better conversationalist too. And might also like waiters in waistcoats.

    ReplyDelete